Tuesday 18 November 2014

Dry, Frizzy Hair Problems......

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
Lately I've been having dry, frizzy hair with all the weather changing. When I have nice looking hair it makes me feel better within myself and gives me a little bit of more self confidence. Then I discovered the different amounts of products that are out there to help with these problems; but nothing ever seem to work on my hair. But I thought I should give it a go and try some of the products that are out there; it is hard to find that perfect product that really works and does justice, some can be more expensive than others but if you look harder you will find one eventually. 
Well I managed to find a few and they work wonders with my hair..... It feels soft to touch, less dry and gives you a shinier and healthy, natural glow to your hair.
The products that I recently purchased that work wonders are the:
- V05 Ultimate Hold Hairspray 
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Shampoo The Sleek Restorer
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Conditioner The Sleek Restorer
- Schwarzkopf Got2B Oil-licious weightless Dry Oil Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment