Sunday 16 November 2014

It's all about the brows......


The days are gone, where I had to worry about there being a gap in my eyebrows or them not being even within shape and size. Now this little beauty is all I need for those dreaded brows to go and become fuller and naturally defined. I've recently repurchased this product as I have been unable to find it within any of the beauty stores; but then I found it, it was like a miracle had occurred.....
This product contains: Brow Wax, Brow Powder, Highlighter Powder, Brow Sculpting Pencil and a Brow Brush. It even comes with a compact mirror so you can use it on the go and it is the perfect pocket size essential that everybody needs within their beauty regime...
It definitely does what it says on the package 'the tool kit to create fabulous brows'.

No comments:

Post a Comment