Tuesday 18 November 2014

November Beauty Favorites

Its only the middle of November but I've been desperate to show you all what has been my Beauty Favorites of this month so far! So here is my top 5 Beauty Favorites of November so far:
  1. Zoella Beauty Bag - This has been my favorite beauty holder bag since they got released  and it looked so pretty that I had to buy one on the same day as they got released... It's just so handy and everything just fits in perfectly, it's the perfect beauty bag you could ever have on your make-up desk / space,
  2. Zoella Blissfull Mistfull - Oh words can not describe how amazing this smells... It just smells so gorgeous and fresh that I use it nearly everyday before I leave the house and sometimes I even put it in my handbag to take out with me!
  3. Rimmel London Lipstick Shade 080 One Of A Kind - I bought this lipstick quite a while ago and I came across it again when I was clearing through my make-up and organizing it into storage. The shade is so beautiful that I have been wearing it nearly every single shade as you can go as light or dark with it depending on the look you are going for; it's a very autumnal / winter colour.
  4. Seventeen Brows That! - This little travel sized brow kit is what everyone needs within their handbag or make-up collection. This all I need for my eyebrows to become more fuller and naturally defined look.
  5. Models Own Hyper-gel - I am in love with these nail polishes, they give you a shiny glow and they look like you have had a Shellac Manicure. They don't chip as easily as an ordinary nail polish, and the colours you can get in them are just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment