Wednesday 10 September 2014

Make-Up Brushes



I often find it really hard to find a decent make-up brush that does its job and it really easy to use.....(that doesn't break or the hairs fall out). But I recently purchased some Real Techniques brushes by Sam and Nic Chapman.
They are very easy to use and on each brush box they tell you what product they can be used, which makes it simple to find that perfect brush for when you don't know what does what. They have very soft hair fibers and they can be used as multipurpose.
These brushes are very easy to clean with some shampoo / conditioner and warm water; you can also use make-up brush cleaner, but I find it handy that you can just use shampoo as it is cheaper and everyone has shampoo around the house. But make sure that you are only washing the hairs of the brush and not the whole grip part as this will loosen the brush hairs etc. I find that by wiping the shampoo into the hairs dry it allows the make-up to melt easier and then just clean under the tap or in a bowl of warm water. The make-up will then just run out of the brushes and they will eventually look brand new once all make-up has come out.
They are sightly on the expensive side but a good brush comes at a price...

On the other side I have found a cheaper alternative to Real Technique brushes and these can be bought in Wilkinson's, Bodyshop, H&M, Superdrug, Boots and Barry M. I have bought a foundation brush and a powder brush from Wilkinson's and these cost me £1 and £1.50.
They also sell brushes in Primark which are easy to use and soft too, these are also at an affordable price for everyone. But it's all about finding your perfect match of a brush.

But if you are looking for a good price and are willing to pay a little bit more then I definitely recommend using Real Techniques.
I know that there is some other brands out they that are just as good and not that different within price range but I haven't tried them out for myself yet....
http://realtechniques.com/shop-collection 

No comments:

Post a Comment