Wednesday 10 September 2014

Bedroom Accesories

I've been looking for a few months to get some bedroom accessories that will just add a little bit more of my personality to the room. Primark had just what I was looking for..... At first I didn't really know where to place them, as you can place them individually round your room or household, or hand them on drawers, wardrobes and doors. I left them as they came and just tied the pink ribbon around the post of my bed and they just sit perfectly.
I love that each love heart has a different pattern and they all come attached to a drawstring rope with
a pink ribbon to tie them all together. You don't have to keep the ribbon on but I thought that it just ties in with my room and adds a little bit more of my personality to the whole look.
They were only around £2 - £3 in the home ware section of the store. I found these in the Leeds Trinity shop but I have seen them in other stores around the UK too....
I would recommend to go and have a look within primark as they have just brought out some home ware accessories that are very elegant and not too much. All of there home ware is within everyone's budget price and some may not like what I like but everyone is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment