Thursday 7 September 2017

My Facial Routine

Step 1
I start off by cleansing around my eyes and lips using the Decleor Micellar Oil, as this helps melt down every last bit off makeup; even the stubborn waterproof mascara. I then add a little bit of water onto my skin so that it turns into a milky substance Then just wipe over with a damp cleansing cloth. You can use this as a facial cleanser as well, due to this being a 3 in 1 product; so it will remove eye makeup, facial make-up / cleanses and tones at the same time. LIFE SAVER!!!!

Step 2
I then like to use the Decleor Aromessence Neroli, just using 3 drops onto my fingers and rain drop / pat that over my face and neck area. This just really helps my skin to get the nourishment and correct nutrients it needs to keep it hydrated throughout the day.

Step 3 
To finish with I use a pea size amount of the Decleor Hydra Floral Light Cream, just to lock in all of the products and give my skin a hydrating hug of moisture.

Where can I purchase these?


No comments:

Post a Comment