Thursday 8 January 2015

What I watch on YouTube!

On a daily basis I go into my Subscription Box and look at the latest videos that have just been uploaded of who I am subscribed to on YouTube.
What I love about the Vlog's / Videos they do, is that they remind you that you can be who you want to be and not worry about anything... Most of the time I sit at home and watch the videos and think, I wish that I could do that or be like them one day. They are many people's role models and whom they look up to and wish they could be like them one day (just like I do)
So these are the top 10 Youtubers that I watch on a daily basis and they give me so much confidence, and I wish I could be like them one day:

1. SacconeJolys


2. Zoella (Zoe Sugg)

3. PointlessBlogTv (Alfie Deyes)


4. Gabriella Lindley


5. ThatcherJoe (Joe Sugg)



6. EveryDay Jim (Jim Chapman)


7. Tanya Burr


8. SprinkleofGlitter / SprinkleofChatter (Louise)

9. Niomi Smart

10. MoreMarcus (Marcus Butler)



No comments:

Post a Comment